|Capacity||0 - 19 CFM|
|Compatibility Size||2 HP|
|Voltage||230/1/60 Volts, 115/1/60 Volts|
higher air quality delivered economically
• minimize contaminants, corrosion, energy use
• reduce costs by treating only the air you need
• deliver quiet performance on the spot
• sustain high efficiency with easy maintenance
improve air quality output, reduce operating costs
ingersoll rand’s innovative modular air dryers make it easier and more affordable than ever to deliver high-quality compressed air for instrumentation, process equipment, or production lines – virtually wherever it is needed:
• high-efficiency filtration and desiccant bed adsorption provide clean, dry air.
• compact, fully integrated units install at point-of-use, so you pay for drying only the air required.
• conservative pressure drop lowers power costs.
• optional energy management system for larger units reduces purge air during partial loads.
our dryers feature standard iso class 2 dewpoint performance, with optional iso class 1 to meet the most stringent requirements. this helps
prevent corrosion and minimizes production disruptions or losses due to moisture or contamination. and easy on-site maintenance – less than 15 minutes after 12,000-hours of use – gets you back on line quickly.
extend performance reliability
in addition to being efficient, these simple and easyto-maintain modular dryers are also an excellent long-term investment:
• extruded aluminum construction with alocrom and epoxy painting prevents corrosion.
• compact, modular designs have few moving parts.
• proven, reliable electronic controls, with control panel indication for preventive maintenance, help ensure long-lasting performance.
promote environmental safety
because noise levels (<75 db) are so low, ingersoll rand modular dryers can be installed right in the work environment. in addition, the dryer’s remote
exhaust feature offers further enhanced noise suppression. these refrigerant-free units are also designed with nema 4/ip-66 enclosures and in
accordance with asme, ped, csa, ul, and crn standards.