|Capacity||20 - 49 CFM|
the painting membrane dryer uses proven technology to provide clean, dry air for your point of use spray applications.
-incoming contaminated air passes through a stainless steel ball valve before entering the first stage tsunami water separator where water and particulates are removed down to 10 micron. the air then travels through a second stage oil aerosols are filtered down to 0.001 ppm and particulates are trapped down to 0.01 micron. the pre-treated air then enters the membrane dryer before passing through an outlet regulator.
features and benefits:
- 100% duty cycle
- grade “d” instrument air meets hepa air quality standards
- no electricity required
- micro-flex element capacity 3x larger than competitor’s elements
- easy, low cost maintenance
- 3.3 cfm sweep air @ 100psi
- maximum inlet pressure: 175psi
- maximum outlet pressure: 60psi
- 100o f maximum inlet air temp
- 20 cfm max inlet flow
- 16.7 cfm max outlet flow